The Financial Advisor plays an integral role in developing strong relationships with prospects and clients, guiding them over the course of many years to help achieve their long-term financial goals and educating them about our investing philosophy.
· Foster respected and enduring relationships with high net worth individuals, including existing clients as well as new prospects provided by the Portfolio Solutions® Marketing Team
· Communicate effectively with clients and prospects to understand their financial goals and concerns, and create proactive planning recommendations based on the individual needs of each relationship
· Identify, present and facilitate the implementation and monitoring of wealth planning solutions. Includes investment management solutions, retirement planning, philanthropy and gifting strategies, risk management, estate and tax planning strategies†
· Facilitate investment strategy implementation by the Portfolio Solutions® Portfolio Management Team
· Monitor and clearly communicate with clients on their progress toward achieving financial goals
· CFP® designation or successful (recent) completion of CFP® examination
· 5+ years in the financial services industry working directly with clients
· Highest level of ethics, integrity and willingness to serve the needs of others
· Proven track record of building rapport with clients in a phone-based environment as well as in-person meetings
· Outstanding listening, written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills
· Proactive, adaptable, innovative, results-oriented, organized team player
· Strong business development and client service skills required. Sales experience at a registered investment advisor, independent broker-dealer, regional broker-dealer or wire house broker-dealer a plus
· Prior experience using Salesforce CRM, Black Diamond and MoneyGuidePro a plus
*As of 09/15/2017.
†Portfolio Solutions® does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. Clients and prospects should consult their own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.
Portfolio Solutions® is an equal opportunity, at-will employer committed to providing a safe working environment. Background, drug and other screening tests must be passed as a condition of employment.
Join the team that places client interests first, provides exciting career opportunities, and seeks to always enhance the lives of our clients, employees and those in the community around us. Portfolio Solutions® has more than $1.5 billion* in client assets under management and is rapidly growing in response to the increasing demand for our investment strategies and wealth planning services. We ...offer unlimited and meaningful ways for you to contribute to our success and yours in this dynamic environment.*As of 9/15/2017
Formed in 1974, the Independent Bankers Association of Texas (IBAT) represents Texas community banks. The Austin-based group is the largest state community banking organization in the nation, with membership comprised of more than 2,000 banks and branches in 700 Texas communities. Providing safe and responsible financial services to all Texans, IBAT member bank assets range in size from $10 million to $20 billion with combined assets statewide of nearly $165 billion. IBAT member banks are committed to supporting and investing in their local communities.