1. Case Preparation– Review and interpret financial statements, perform calculations, prepare preliminary recommendations for a financial plan, asset allocation and run hypothetical illustrations.
2. Client Information Gathering for Future Clients and Existing Client Reviews – Gather materials needed for introductory meetings and assist in preliminary data gathering when needed.
3. Case Analysis – Review and interpret financial statements and perform numerical calculations, prepare preliminary recommendations for financial plan, investment selection and asset allocations, and run hypothetical illustrations and retirement income projections. This will be more heavily dependent on meeting with C category clients.
4. Case Implementation – Deliver financial planning and investment management services
5. Business Development – Follow-up on client introductions and new business opportunities.
6. Client Service – Proactively and reactively manage and resolve certain client problems and service matters; initiate calls to clients on a regular basis to review their planning and check for any status changes, as well as offer for formal reviews as applicable.
7. Additional Tasks:
a. Listen to conference calls and communicate
b. Wholesaler Liaison
c. Special Client Projects and Tasks
d. Client trading (as needed)
CFP or Enrolled CFP Program is preferable
Finance, Accounting or Business Majors are preferred but not required
Excellent computer skills, especially Excel and CRM's
Great communication skills
Team player and self-starter with initiative
Investment and insurance knowledge is a plus
Additional Salary Information: Depending on experience, a base salary will be determined. In addition, production and revenue based incentive package
Formed in 1974, the Independent Bankers Association of Texas (IBAT) represents Texas community banks. The Austin-based group is the largest state community banking organization in the nation, with membership comprised of more than 2,000 banks and branches in 700 Texas communities. Providing safe and responsible financial services to all Texans, IBAT member bank assets range in size from $10 million to $20 billion with combined assets statewide of nearly $165 billion. IBAT member banks are committed to supporting and investing in their local communities.