Claim Examiner - Professional Liability Claims (Chicago)
February 20, 2018
Full-time - Experienced
4 Year Degree
1. Responsible for maintaining design professional claim files with a level of complexity that warrants enhanced skill or expertise.
2. Ensures that claims are analyzed for coverage, documentation and are adjusted and paid properly within company guidelines.
3. Evaluates coverage and liability. Analyze claim loss and expense exposure and ensures that all assigned claims are properly and timely reserved.
4. Develop and pursue actions that are designed to protect the insured/principal and achieve optimum claim output.
5. Lead in special projects and other duties as needed.
Ability to use analytical methods in the claim examining processes to find workable solutions.
Ability to generate innovative solutions within the claims department.
Ability to communicate findings and recommendations to internal contacts on claim matters.
Ability to use software to summarize and analyze large amounts of data.
Additional Salary Information: Bonus, 401k/Profit Sharing, Employee Stock Ownership Plan
About RLI Insurance
RLI is a specialty insurance company that helps customers navigate the world of insurance and risk. For half a century, we've been helping people and companies safeguard their assets through our innovative portfolio of property and casualty coverages and surety products.
BACK TO TOP
Formed in 1974, the Independent Bankers Association of Texas (IBAT) represents Texas community banks. The Austin-based group is the largest state community banking organization in the nation, with membership comprised of more than 2,000 banks and branches in 700 Texas communities. Providing safe and responsible financial services to all Texans, IBAT member bank assets range in size from $10 million to $20 billion with combined assets statewide of nearly $165 billion. IBAT member banks are committed to supporting and investing in their local communities.