How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
Clarity on what type of work is most On-Purpose for them individually - and the steps to move forward
What results have clients reported after working with you?
New self awareness and understanding of their wiring and skills to determine what types of positions are "right fit" for them and clear next steps to accomplish their goals
What do clients say about working with you?
“I have worked with a least a dozen of consultants over the years, and although I've learned a little, none were successful. Mary Tomlinson brought a broad knowledge, great communication skills, and ways to put my learning into action with a real concern for my success. She has given me a new hope about real life change because I finally have the tools and the structure to accomplish what's really important in my life. John Ruta, Managing Partner KRGG Certified Public Accountants”
What are strengths you have as a coach?
Coaching experience over the last 30 years, a variety of tools to meet client needs, practical insights and perspective, a passion for helping people be more On-Purpose and a focus on achieving the goal
What is your coaching philosophy?
We were not created to "endure" work (or life) or be in jobs that are not right fit. Using On-Purpose and other self discovery tools, we can identify the type of work that will be most fulfilling and develop a plan to achieve those goals
What types of people do you typically coach?
Those who are truly looking to find the life work that is most On-Purpose for them - not wanting to settle for just any job.
What is your professional background?
The last 10 years in my own coaching and consulting business and 25 years in corporate America - hospitality industry - including 18 years at Disney worldwide managing teams of 8-800 in executive positions in Marketing and as the Director of the former Disney Institute
How can clients get started working with you as their coach?
You will then be directly contacted by the head of the coaching program to select the right coach for you.
- Order Online through our secure checkout: Click one of the Add to Cart buttons below
- Order by Phone: Call our ordering department toll free at 888-491-8833
Career Coaching Programs
What You Get
Add to Cart
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
||The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
With Career Coaching you can:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career