Alpine Lumber is a successful, local company that's been in business since 1963. We are 100% employee owned and have excellent benefits, including a very successful employee stock ownership plan!
Our Corporate Office in Westminster, CO is hiring an experienced Credit Manager for our team. Please note this is an on-site position working in our office full time.
The Credit Manager is accountable for the credit granting process, including consistent application of the credit policy, periodic credit review of existing customers, assessment of credit worthiness of potential customers, with the goal of optimizing the mix of Company sales and bad debt risk.
* Ensures the timely review of potential new customers.
* Demonstrates an aptitude for managing and sustaining client relationships.
* Produces and reviews credit analyses and reports for review by senior management.
* Establishes credit lines and monitoring.
* Leads collections strategy planning and control.
* Resolves credit issues with customers.
* Provides skillful communication with sales team, managers, and customers.
* Enforces credit policy and assures adherence to acceptable standards.
* Guides and educates sales team and customers on credit related matters.
* Makes credit decisions within assigned authority.
* Manages relations with credit reporting and collection agencies.
* Works with legal counsel as required.
*Leads effort of credit department to achieve measurable results in a highly professional environment.
*Supervises a team of credit assistants
BA in Finance, Accounting, or Business Management preferred.
* 5 years relevant commercial credit / collections management experience.
* Strong negotiation and problem resolution skills.
* Detail oriented, adheres to deadlines.
* Mid-level proficiency with MS Office; BisTrack software experience helpful.
* Fully confident with mechanic lien laws
* Strong sales tax knowledge (Colorado sales and use tax)
Alpine Lumber is a successful business that has been providing exceptional service to our customers since 1963. We have several retail lumberyards and manufacturing facilities throughout Colorado and New Mexico. Our employees are owners of our company--we are proud to be 100% employee owned, with excellent benefits including an Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Formed in 1974, the Independent Bankers Association of Texas (IBAT) represents Texas community banks. The Austin-based group is the largest state community banking organization in the nation, with membership comprised of more than 2,000 banks and branches in 700 Texas communities. Providing safe and responsible financial services to all Texans, IBAT member bank assets range in size from $21 million to $31 billion with combined assets statewide of nearly $193 billion. IBAT member banks are committed to supporting and investing in their local communities.